If you should be engaged and getting married up to a international resident in Norway, he/she must submit paperwork to your Norwegian Tax management.
It usually takes five to six days to process applications if all things are in an effort. Enable lots of time in instance you will find any mistakes or omissions within the application along with to obtain further paperwork from abroad.
In the event that you plan to marry a citizen that is foreign includes a:
- permanent permit that is resident Norway, or
- who may have refugee status and contains been issued asylum in Norway,
you ought to proceed with the exact same procedure as whenever two Norwegian citizens marry.
International residents that don’t have permanent residence license in Norway or that haven’t been provided asylum in Norway must provide the next documents to your Norwegian Tax management:
- Private declaration
- Declaration by the sponsor
- Declaration concerning division – she has been married before if he or. Whether or not it’s not as much as couple of years because the divorce proceedings ended up being given, it is possible to connect with the county governor for exemption from unit if the most up-to-date joint target had been perhaps not in Norway. You’ll install the applying form from fylkesmannen.no. Whether or not it’s a lot more than couple of years considering that the breakup, you find a asian wife can make use of the declaration that is personal role III.
- When it comes to those who are divorced based on international legislation, the breakup must certanly be recognised because of the County Governor. You can install the program form from fylkesmannen.no. The necessity for recognition will not use in the event that divorce or separation had been carried away in another country that is nordic provided that both partners had been resident and had the citizenship of a Nordic nation at the full time regarding the divorce or separation.
- Documentation of title and age, e.g. Birth or passport certification. The paperwork must include initial papers or copies certified by way of a Norwegian public authority. When utilizing a passport as paperwork, we ask that you distribute a duplicate certified by the Norwegian general public authority, and never a initial passport. Please be aware that the norwegian Notarius publicus cannot perhaps maybe not certify copies of international papers. The delivery certificate should be legalised/endorsed by having a stamp that is apostille.
- When you yourself have been staying in Norway for under five years, a certification through the authorities in your house nation is needed. This certification must concur that you’re liberated to marry in Norway. At Bufdir you will discover additional information on how exactly to proceed when you look at the various nations. The certification should have been released within the last four months. Interpretation may be necessary unless the certification is created in English, Danish or Swedish. The certification should be the initial and should be legalised/endorsed with an apostille.
- If the certificates are translated, submit both the initial while the interpretation.
- Citizens from nations away from Nordic region must submit documents showing they are lawfully resident in Norway. The paperwork must contain initial papers or copies certified with a Norwegian authority that is public.
Documentation from a national nation outside the Nordic area must certanly be legalised or endorsed with an apostille by the authorities in the united kingdom in which it had been released.
Forward the paperwork to:
Tax Management Norway P.O. Box 9200 GronlandNO–0134 OSLO
In the event that you fulfil the conditions for stepping into wedding, you will get a “certificate of no impediment to come into wedding” into the post.