This short article is part for the series Top 5 Spanish Slang Words Searched on Google where we function a complete a number of examples for:
Spanish slang for woman may be the 5th suggestion that Bing provides you with when you key in the phrase “Spanish slang for” within the search field. In English as well as in Spanish reference that is making “a girl” can vary from a infant baby as much as a females inside her twenties. Lets begin with the fundamentals; listed below are two sets of fundamental Spanish terms which can be more general and widely used every-where:
1. Nina or nena: This is basically the most generic for “girl” and it may be usage for a child and teens. Instance:
Maria dio a luz una nina. / Maria dio a luz una nena. Maria provided delivery to a woman.
2. Muchacha or chica: a woman that is young I think inside her belated teenagers and twenties. Example:
Las muchachas se reunieron en la universidad. / Las chicas se reunieron en la universidad. Girls came across in the college.
41 samples of Spanish Slang for woman
A summary of 41 samples of Spanish Slang for woman by www. SpeakingLatino.com
Whenever revising listed here samples of Spanish slang for girl, you will observe that some terms means a lot more than girl or teenager. The attractiveness of a young woman in some cases are the equivalent colloquial expressions for “chick” or highlight. In addition, a number of the terms are also used to relate to “a gf. ”
So, by using the Diccionario de Americanismos as well as the talking Latino Spanish resource pages I became in a position to condense the following list:
1. Bicha: within the Dominican Republic is a term of endearment for litttle lady.
2. Botija: Uruguay. The word that is same be properly used additionally for kid, young kid or son.
3. Cabra: Costa Rica
4. Chama: utilized in Venezuela and Nicaragua for young woman. You can also hear the diminutive chamita.
5. Chamaca: Mexico, Guatelama, El Salvador, Cuba, Dominican Republic Peru, Honduras, Puerto Rico and Costa Rica. This term can be utilized in the masculine type chamaco while the diminutive chamaquito or chamaquita.
6. Changa: In Bolivia plus some elements of Argentina it may be either a girl that is young adolescent. The form that is masculine chango.
7. Chava: use within Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Bolivia. In Mexico, Honduras and Nicaragua does mean a gf. The form that is masculine chavo.
8. Chavala: Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Spain
9. Chibola: Peru and Ecuador. The form that is masculine chibolo.
10. Chiqueta: used in Spain and originates from the Catalan xiqueta.
11. Cipota: Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua. The masculine form is cipote. In El Salvador additionally, it is a fiance.
12. Dona: In Costa Rica this expressed word could be usage for woman or girl, also for a gf, spouse or fan.
13. Galla: Galla could be the form that is feminine gallo in Chile. Galla means babe or chick.
14. Gata: Puerto Rico
15. Girla: Puerto Rico
16. Guacha: used in Chile and Uruguay as well as a hot chick. In Argentina it really is a girl that is young. In Chile you could hear the diminutive guachita.
17. Guial: originates from the English “girl” and it is utilized in Panama and Puerto Rico.
18. Guila: In Costa Rica this term has various other uses such as for instance: girlfriend, buddy or child.
19. Gurisa: Uruguay and Argentina. The form that is masculine child is guri.
20. Hembra: In Costa Rica this term may be usage for woman or girl, but in addition for a girlfriend.
21. Huerca: utilized for a woman into the north section of Mexico. For boy, utilize the form huerco that is masculine.
22. Jamba: found in Spain and arises from the calo language.
23. Jeva: In Honduras, Panama, Cuba, Dominican Republic and Venezuela it really is utilized to a women that are young. A spelling that is alternate jeba. In Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Ecuador it’s particularly useful for a appealing girl. Far away, such as Honduras and Puerto Rico, jeva is an expressed term for gf.
24. Loca: Costa Rica
25. Lola: an adolescent, young individual in Chile. The masculine form is lolo.
26. Machetona: In Mexico and Guatemala its a tomboy.
27. Mami: In Costa Rica, Colombia, Mexico and Puerto Rico it really is a girl that is attractive.
28. Mina: utilized in Argentina, Paraguay and Chile
29. Morra: Morra, plus the masculine morro, is found in the northen element of Mexico.
30. Pava: In Venezuela, Dominican Republic and Paraguay it’s a young woman or adolescent. Additionally utilized in the form pavo that is masculine.
31. Pebeta: In Argentina and Paraguay it really is a woman or adolescent. The form that is masculine pebete.
32. Pelada: Colombia, Ecuador and Bolvia (East). The masculine kind is pelado.
33. Pendeja: In Paraguay, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay it really is utilized www.brightbrides.net/review/cupid/ for girl, young woman or adolescent. The form that is masculine pendejo and you also must be careful with this specific term, as it is insulting far away.
34. Pescada: In Chile it really is a chick by having a hot human anatomy, but has an unsightly face, in English the phrase butterface may also be utilized (like in everything But Her Face).
35. Piba: could be the feminine for pibe and it is widely used in Argentina, but in addition in Uruguay, Bolivia and Spain.
36. Pija: based on a summary of Spanish slang terms through the class of Humanities for the University of Ca, pija and also the masculine kind pijo is “an insult fond of yuppies from Spain without any fixed age implied. Usually a pijo or pija is at their belated teenagers to very early thirties. ”
38. Un vagon: a expression for a woman that is beautiful a hot babe or chick in Argentina. Another similar expression is un camion.
39. Vieja: Costa Rica
40. Yal or yala: Puerto Rico
41. Yegua: In Nicaragua, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile is really a babe that is hot chick.
Did you know any other terms for woman in Spanish?
Have a look at these other Spanish Slang Word articles.